Spring / Easter Outfits




Here are some cute Easter outfits I just made. I started with a onesie and a t-shirt and made everything else. 


I cut out the chick from fabric and his feet from pink felt. I used sewable iron on paper and then machine stitched the chick. I made the bows on the sleeves as well as the bow in the hair. I made the eyes out of polymer clay. 


I made bubblegum necklaces with coordinating colors. I crafted the bracelet beads and earrings out of polymer clay to match the chick on the shirt. The bow center is also made from polymer clay, I finished it of with hot pink feathers. 


These outfits are made complete with the cute kick up tutu. These outfits were made for an 8yr old and an 18 month old. They were so fun to design and create. I love seeing my ideas come to fruition.

1 comment: